The UK’s First 4 Hour Classic Endurance Race
Friday 16, Saturday 17 & Sunday 18 October 2015
As a rider at our Classic Bike Track Day Events, we’d like to invite you to ride at our latest and biggest event which features and exciting mix of classic bike track sessions, Suzuki GSX-R750 & RG500 Anniversary, Kickback Cafe Racer & Custom Show, National Motorcycle Museum Roadshow, Club and Trade Displays, Live Bands on Friday & Saturday night, and the event highlight; the UK’s first 4 Hour Classic Endurance Race!
4 Hour Classic Endurance Race
The UK’s first 4 hour classic endurance race, organised with the CRMC, is the centre-point of this spectacular weekend, when teams across 3 classes will be competing for the honour to stand on the top step of the podium and lift the winners trophy!
- Suzuki GB F1 Superbike Class
- Continental Motorcycle Tyres F2 Class
- Classic Racing Motorcycle Club F3 Class
Practice and qualifying takes place on Saturday and the Warm-up and 4 hour Endurance Race on the Sunday, featuring celebrity riders, top teams, a real Le Mans start, live commentary and radio link you’ll feel part of the action all weekend.
Race team places are still available on the grid, so click here for more details!
Classic Bike Track Sessions
Everything you’d expect from Classic Bike Track Days; classic bikes only on track, groups for all bikes and rider experience, a friendly atmosphere on and off the circuit, free tuition, tyre support, onsite mechanic and a 105dBA noise limit!
- Friday: 9am – 5pm, 5 sessions (1 hr 40m) – just £119
- Saturday/Sunday: 9am Sat – 12pm Sun, 7 sessions (2 hr 20 min) wrapped around the 4 hour race practice and qualifying. Also includes 1 adult entry to the Endurance Legends Race & Show – just £179
- All Three Days! We even give you a discount if you’d like to ride all three days and make a great weekend of it!
- To Book: simply click here to book online, or call us on 08451 25 26 62
Suzuki GSX-R750 & RG500 Anniversary Parades & Displays
- Special Suzuki GSX-R750 and RG500 Anniversary parades on both days – email us if you’d like to take part!
- GSX-R750 and RG500 parking area with Suzuki GB in the mini paddock.
- Suzuki GB staff on hand to talk about their expanding vintage parts programme.
National Motorcycle Museum Roadshow
- See a fantastic display of classic motorcycles from the National Motorcycle Museum all weekend.
- Ex-works Norton Rotary race bikes on display and on track with star riders onboard.
- Celebrity interviews and autograph sessions.
Kickback Cafe Racer & Custom Show
- A stunning display of the UK’s best customs from Kickback – the UK’s number 1 custom show organisers.
- Bobbers, choppers, street cubs, trackers and streetfighters all under one roof.
- Very special Krazy Horse exhibit featuring an amazing selection of their own customs and specials.
- If you’d like to display your bike in the custom show, please contact Kickback via email.
Club & Trade Displays
- Classic motorcycle club displays. If you’d like your club to be a part of this new event and receive free entry per bike being displayed, click here for details.
- Trade stands and classic bike related company displays. Click here to book your stand now.
- FREE entry is included for riders booking track sessions on Saturday & Sunday, all traders, and classic clubs displaying bikes.
- Spectator entry is £18 for an advance weekend ticket booked direct through MSV >Click Here<
- Tickets are available on the day; £10 per adult, kids under 13 are free!
Tell your friends, bring the family, or just enjoy a great weekend away with our bike, but don’t miss the first Endurance Legends weekend – a unique and entertaining event full of action which has something for everyone, and guaranteed to end the classic motorcycle in style!
See you there!
Darin & Rob