The Birmingham area was always at the heart of Britain’s manufacturing industry and that remains as true today as it was during the golden era of the British Motorcycle Industry. The National Motorcycle Museum is the ideal venue for your business to visit with groups of apprentices/trainees given this countries proud motorcycle manufacturing heritage or as an unusual and atmospheric place to meet clients. The National Motorcycle Museum is the perfect venue or meeting place for your business:
- Reduced priced group admission (please enquire).
- Explore the UKs unique motorcycling/manufacturing heritage.
- Pre-booked groups receive a welcome and introduction to the Museum.
- Guided Tours (pre-book only, please enquire).
- Written introduction to the Museum available.
- Full cafe & restaurant facilities.
- Free Coach parking available.
- Our National Conference Centre has huge variety of meeting rooms available whatever your specific requirement might be.