Restored Machines for Sale
1997 Triumph T595 Daytona
- Matching numbers machine from the National Motorcycle Museum collection.
- Very original and correct example of the first true superbike from the Hinckley factory.
- Triumph factory high level carbon silencer.
- Showing 16,637 miles.
- V5 registration document shows first registered on 18/02/97.
- Complete with hallmarked silver plaque “Supplied and restored by the National Motorcycle Museum”
Has been on long term display in the museum and will require recommissioning before use (can be undertaken @ extra cost by the museum restoration team).
To purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or buy it now from our web shop.