1981 Triumph Thunderbird TR65
- Matching numbers machine from the National Motorcycle Museum collection.
- Original example of this rare single carb 650cc Triumph from the last days of the Meriden factory.
- Showing just 10,368 miles.
- V5 registration document shows first registered on 11/08/81.
- Complete with hallmarked silver plaque “Supplied & restored by the National Motorcycle Museum”
- This bike has been on long term display in the museum & will require recommissioning before use (this can be undertaken at extra cost by the NMM restoration team).
To purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or buy it now from our web shop: https://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk/…/1981…/