Restored Machines for Sale
1954 Matchless G3LCS
- One previous owner who purchased the bike new in 1954.
- Very correct example of this rarer “off road” version of the G3L.
- Showing only 2 miles as machine has been completely rebuilt in our workshop.
- V5 registration document shows first registered on 04/08/54.
- Complete with hallmarked silver plaque “Supplied and restored by the National Motorcycle Museum”
To purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or buy it now from our web shop.