Restored Machines for Sale
1960 Royal Enfield Constellation
Being sold as duplicate machine, the bike has been on display in the National Motorcycle Museum.
Restored by the museum’s chief restorer, this rare “Airflow” model has been recommissioned ready for sale.
- Recommissioned following display in the museum.
- Restored by The National Motorcycle Museum.
- Rare & desirable “Airflow” fairing model.
- Will be supplied road registered.
- Supplied with hallmarked silver plaque “Restored by the NMM”
To purchase please contact email@example.com or buy it now from our web shop.