Restored Machines for Sale
2006 Triumph T160 Hyde Harrier
- Built by former Triumph experimental department engineer Norman Hyde.
- One of a limited edition of under 40 machines.
- Brand new & unregistered the machine is showing just 3 “push” miles.
- Complete with hallmarked silver plaque “supplied by the National Motorcycle Museum”
- Has been on long term display in the museum and will require recommissioning before use (can be undertaken @ extra cost by the museum restoration team).
To purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or buy it now from our web shop.