Restored Machines for Sale
- This 500cc WD BSA M20 was delivered as part of contract S2603 to the War Dept starting on 03/03/43, and was badged to the 79th Armoured Division.
- A genuine D-Day example, the bike landed in France on June 6th 1944, and was disbanded in Northern Germany in May 1945.
- Presented exactly as it would have been on D-Day, all parts are original except for the control cables & tyres.
- Probably the very best example available, the machine is for sale on behalf of the museum’s military machine expert who restored it.
- Includes some parts, and the original riders handbook.