Member Benefits & Joining
For an annual subscription those becoming a Friend Of The National Motorcycle Museum will not only get to support the greatest Motorcycle Museum in the world and also receive :
- Joining pack & membership card
- Unlimited free entry to the Museum for one year
- 10% Discount in Museum shop & restaurant
- One Free “Bruce Main-Smith” photocopy set per annum (value can be up to £31.00)
- Full colour .
- Discounts at a range of selected partners & service providers including perks and privileges at over 4000 Best Western hotels around the world.
|Senior Citizens 65+||£27.45|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)||£49.95|
Amazing “friends only” competitions & giveaways every year-
To launch the Museum Friends Scheme the first 5000 Members to join will all be entered into a free draw to win a 1951 500cc Matchless G80 Motorcycle.
Other Benefits include priority access & discounts to :
National Motorcycle Museum Insurance (Powered by Footman James).
Becoming a Friend of the National Motorcycle Museum entitles you to:
- Specialist rates on insurance with Footman James
- Specialist cover by people who really understand classic bikes
- Classic policies for young enthusiasts 18 years and over (mileage restrictions apply).
- 10,000 miles available (rider and bike age restrictions apply)
- A range of additional cover options from FJ+, including agreed value, spare parts and breakdown cover.