Ever wanted to ask the experts some of your burning questions about all things ‘bike’, well now’s your chance!?
At this year’s weekend event, we will have in attendance some of the museum’s specialist suppliers & craftsmen, including our own restoration team as well as other classic motorcycling personalities who will be available to chat and answer questions.
Here’s the line-up of who you could meet:
– Live wheel building demo’s by Central Wheel Components (Wheel Builders to The Museum)
– Redditch Powder Coaters (Motorcycle Coating Services to the Museum)
– The National Motorcycle Museum Restoration Team
– Brian Crighton (Norton Rotary Race Bike Development Engineer)
– John Moore (Military Motorcycle Restorer/Expert)
– Bad Dog Customs (Motorcycle Painters)
– Editors, James Robinson of Classic Motorcycle & Matt Hull of the Classic Bike Guide
Also, on both Saturday AND Sunday this year we are delighted to have Classic Bike Magazine’s very own Rick Parkington (“Rick’s Fixes”), who will be undertaking two free guided tours each day.
Click HERE for the full 2-day event schedule.