Museum To Host IAM Motorcycling Festival –ROAR (Ride Out And Rally) @ The National Motorcycle Museum Saturday 11/07/15.
The Institute Of Advanced Motorists in conjunction with the National Motorcycle Museum announce one of the largest ever gatherings of IAM motorcycling members – coming together to celebrate their members and volunteers work with the IAM on Sat 11/07/15.
Breaking news – Three times 2015 TT winner Ian Hutchinson now attending alongside John Cooper and Steve Plater.
The event is open to non-members of the IAM so why not come along to enjoy all of these activities……
- Meet & chat with IAM members as they ride-in from around the country.
- Dedicated IAM group parking areas and local group showcase’s.
- Slow riding challenge- A challenging slow riding course for you to tame! Thanks to Birmingham Advanced Motorcyclists.
- Best bike competition-No judging criteria, just the bikes that take our fancy on the day!
- Assessments, masters and IMI tasters- IAM examiners and observers will be on hand to offer demo rides and answer your questions.
- IAM Partners marketplace- Come and see the latest kit from BikeStop and many other IAM partners.
- Escorted Museum tours.
- ‘Money can’t buy’ photo opportunities with star exhibits-Have your photo taken astride some legendary bikes in the new photo gallery.
- Iconic bike and rider chat sessions with Steve Plater (host), John Cooper and 3x 2015 TT winner Ian Hutchinson.
“ROAR”-The IAM Motorcycling Festival 2015.
A day to celebrate and enjoy being an IAM motorcycle member or a chance for non-IAM members to find out more about the IAM.
More details www.iam.org.uk/homecoming