The last Classic Bike Trackdays event of 2017 takes place at the spectacular Anglesey Coastal Circuit on Friday 8th September. Often called the UK equivalent of Phillip Island in Australia, the CBT trackday is the first of a 3 day classic bike festival ahead of the CRMC race weekend.
The CBT Anglesey trackday includes:
- Entry to the trackday and the CRMC race weekend for you +1
- 6 sessions per group on the Friday
- 105dBA noise limit
- Access to the garages (on a first booked basis)
- Professional tuition from CBT’s team of instructors
- Tyre support from Continental motorcycle tyres
- Onsite mechanic courtesy of Griff from Aprilia Performance
- On track & personal insurance available from Be-Moto
- Information pack emailed to you before the event
- Bar and DJ set in the evening
- Camping on site
Price for this trackday is £119. To place your booking please call Classic Bike Trackdays on 01983 529932 or visit the CBT website; www.classicbiketrackdays.com
CRMC RACE WEEKEND
The 7th round of the Classic Racing Motorcycle Club 2017 calendar featuring a full schedule of races and parades throughout the weekend.
There’s also an opportunity to take part in the CRMC parades over the weekend, or just chill out and enjoy the racing, and the club displays on the Tom Pryce Straight.
See you there!