1944 Royal Enfield WDCO
- RAF Contract No: S14219
- Matching Numbers: 17965
- Engine Capacity: 350cc
- Order Placed: 09/11/42
- Order Fulfilled: 1944
- Affiliation: Spitfire Offensive Fighter Group 211, No 244 Wing, 92 Squadron
Features and Restoration Details:
- Authentically restored using all original parts, inclusive of the original canvas.
- Fitted with a rare 1944-specific Vokes tank top air filter, accompanied by a NOS elbow.
- Includes correct levers, military speedometer, T-switch, and ammeter.
- New Old Stock (NOS) exhaust system.
- Comes with the original tool kit in its box.
- Newly replaced tyres and cables.
- Includes parts and workshop manuals.
- Comes with V5C documentation.
For inquiries, please reach out to James – firstname.lastname@example.org.