Ever wanted to ask the experts some of your burning questions about all things ‘bike’?
Well now is your chance!
At this year’s Museum Live weekend, we will have in attendance some of the museum’s specialist suppliers & craftsmen, including our own restoration team as well as other classic motorcycling personalities who will be available to chat and answer any questions you may have!
Here’s the 2022 line-up of who/what you could see:
– Live wheel building demo’s by Central Wheel Components (Wheel Builders to The Museum)
– Bournes Powder Coaters (Motorcycle Coating Services to the Museum)
– The National Motorcycle Museum Restoration Team (pictured)
– “Triumph Experimental” Book Signing by Norman Hyde (Legendary Triumph Development Engineer)
– Meet Brian Crighton (Norton Rotary Race Bike Development Engineer)
– John Moore (Military Motorcycle Restorer/Expert)
– Bad Dog Customs (Motorcycle Painters to the Museum)
– Editors, James Robinson of Classic Motorcycle & Matt Hull of the Classic Bike Guide
Also, on both Saturday AND Sunday this year we are delighted to have Classic Bike Magazine’s very own Rick Parkington (“Rick’s Fixes”), who will be undertaking free guided tours each day.
For the full event schedule for the NMM LIVE weekend click: