Revealed at the London Design Museum, the Trident design prototype marks the beginning of a new modern chapter for a legendary name, introducing a new triple-powered dimension to the competitive middleweight roadster world.
* Trident design prototype revealed at the London Design Museum.
* An original British design, built to showcase the Trident’s new contemporary design take on Triumph style and attitude.
* Introducing three key advantages into this highly competitive category:
– Triple cylinder power and torque rich performance
– Class leading technology as standard
– Triumph’s accessible agile and confidence inspiring handling
* This new entry point into Triumph’s award winning Triple roadster line-up will be competitively priced to deliver great value for a new generation of riders.
* Arriving in Triumph dealers for spring 2021, with more news to come soon.